ANZ today announced that it has removed a number of fees for retail customers across the Pacific, to support a cashless economy and provide better, more affordable access to digital banking services.
ANZ Head of Pacific Products, Maria Burlace, said: “We want to be the leading digital bank in the Pacific, because we know that digital banking gives customers more flexibility to manage their money, no matter where they are.
“Removing these fees will encourage cashless payments and reduce the need to visit a branch, helping to make banking more affordable and more accessible for our customers.
“As a market leader in the Pacific, ANZ will continue investing in digital banking and making this more affordable for customers, so they can overcome the geographic challenges and ultimately make banking easier for everyone,” Mrs Burlace said.
Key ANZ fee changes:
- Removing fees for local EFTPOS payments
- Removing fees for local transfers and bill payments done via ANZ Internet Banking and the ANZ Pacific app
- Removing fees for cash out at EFTPOS merchants
- Removing fees for local ATM balance enquiries
- Removing the Visa Debit Card monthly fee
- Removing the Visa Debit Card emergency replacement fee (standard replacement card fee still applies)
For media enquiries contact:
Victoria Kanevsky +61 433 253 619